Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Unable to access dashboard - displays empty

Unable to access dashboard - displays empty

New Contributor

I created a dashboard in Banana and saved the dashboard to solr. It works fine. I can see the entry in solr banana-int collection.

But when I try to access the saved dashboard from Banana, I get a blank page and some errors in browser debug console. The url to saved dashboard looks like below

http://<SolrInstance>:8983/solr/banana/index.html#/dashboard/solr/test_dashboard?server=%2Fsolr%2F

I am unable to understand what is going wrong and I could get much information from documentation what to check when blank screen is seen for saved dashboard. Can I get help to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Unable to access dashboard - displays empty

New Contributor

I see below log in solr when I try access saved dashboard from banana.

2018-09-20 12:05:21,618 [qtp705265961-29] INFO [c:banana-int s:shard1 r:core_node1 x:banana-int_shard1_replica1] org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore (SolrCore.java:2482) - [banana-int_shard1_replica1] webapp=/solr path=/select params={q=title:"test_dashboard"&wt=json} hits=1 status=0 QTime=1