Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Unable to deploy app in Streaming Analytics Manager

Highlighted

Unable to deploy app in Streaming Analytics Manager

New Contributor

I am trying to deploy the application I built in SAM, but while I deploy I am getting error:

Topology submission failed due to: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/usr/java/jre1.8.0_131/bin/jar": error=2, No such file or directory

When I see the log, below are the lines printed.

Below is printed in :

INFO [14:39:26.872] [dw-241414 - GET /api/v1/catalog/streams/componentbundles/SOURCE/1/hints/namespaces/1-EventThread] o.a.z.ClientCnxn - EventThread shut down WARN [14:50:08.543] [ForkJoinPool-4-worker-7] c.h.s.s.c.t.c.TopologyComponentFactory - Type JOIN not found in provider map, returning an instance of com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.layout.component.StreamlineProcessor ERROR [14:50:08.846] [ForkJoinPool-4-worker-7] c.h.s.s.a.t.s.TopologyStates - Error while trying to deploy the topology in the streaming engine java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/usr/java/jre1.8.0_131/bin/jar": error=2, No such file or directory at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source) at com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.actions.storm.topology.StormTopologyActionsImpl.executeShellProcess(StormTopologyActionsImpl.java:733)

Also I see below error in :

Exception in thread "main" com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: Connection to abc.xyz.net:5432 refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.

Request for assistance