Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Unable to deploy app in Streaming Analytics Manager

I am trying to deploy the application I built in SAM, but while I deploy I am getting error:

Topology submission failed due to: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/usr/java/jre1.8.0_131/bin/jar": error=2, No such file or directory

When I see the log, below are the lines printed.

Below is printed in :

INFO [14:39:26.872] [dw-241414 - GET /api/v1/catalog/streams/componentbundles/SOURCE/1/hints/namespaces/1-EventThread] o.a.z.ClientCnxn - EventThread shut down WARN [14:50:08.543] [ForkJoinPool-4-worker-7] c.h.s.s.c.t.c.TopologyComponentFactory - Type JOIN not found in provider map, returning an instance of com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.layout.component.StreamlineProcessor ERROR [14:50:08.846] [ForkJoinPool-4-worker-7] c.h.s.s.a.t.s.TopologyStates - Error while trying to deploy the topology in the streaming engine java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/usr/java/jre1.8.0_131/bin/jar": error=2, No such file or directory at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source) at com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.actions.storm.topology.StormTopologyActionsImpl.executeShellProcess(StormTopologyActionsImpl.java:733)

Also I see below error in :

Exception in thread "main" com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: Connection to abc.xyz.net:5432 refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.

Request for assistance