Created on 09-05-2017 01:50 AM - edited 09-16-2022 05:11 AM
Keeps getting this error message even though i had written the full company address. Please help me retrify the error.
City - This field is required
Country - This field is required
State or Province - This field is required
Created 09-05-2017 08:31 AM
Which website are you tring to download Cloudera Enterprise from?
On the Cloudera Manager download page, I did not have to provide company address information.
Created 09-05-2017 06:56 PM
Created 09-06-2017 04:40 AM
I see your issue on that link.
I'd recomend to download Cloudera Enterprise from the link provided in my post. You'll be able to chose the 30-day trial upon install.
Created 09-06-2017 05:55 PM
Created 09-07-2017 05:24 AM
- Select the latest version
- Click on "Get it now"
- A form appears with "Sign in or complete our product interest form to continue"
- Fill in these details and click on "CONTINUE"
- Read the agreement
- Click on the checkbox before "I accept the Terms of Cloudera's Standard License and Cloudera Manager Notices "
- Click "Submit"
- There'll be a green bar appearing in the page with "Thank you for choosing Cloudera Manager, your download instructions are below:" and the install instructions are below that.
Let me know where your browser is stuck, if this does not work.
Created 09-07-2017 05:29 AM
I would also check to see if you have a pop-up blocker on. If so temporarily disable it and see if that helps.
Created 09-08-2017 01:01 AM
The download website http://go.cloudera.com/ced has also been updated, and it's working for me now. Can you re-try it?