Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: The Cloudera Community will undergo maintenance on Saturday, August 17 at 12:00am PDT. See more info here.

Unable to launch CCA175 Exam

Highlighted

Unable to launch CCA175 Exam

New Contributor

I have been waiting for 30 minutes to take my exam, but the screen still says the exam is loading and the delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready. I have called the test center and emailed cloudera certification team. I would really like to take the exam today so please have it resolved as soon as possible. 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unable to launch CCA175 Exam

Community Manager

@NicoW I'm told that the certification team has been in contact. Can you confirm?

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

Yes, they have. They renewed my eligibility and told me to reschedule. Thanks fro the help!

Community Manager

Great! I wanted to make sure they assisted you. :) 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

The exam could not launch today as well. I emailed the certification team and they have not responded. Why would they allow me to reschedule a date when they are still having problems? Would really appreciate if they could give a heads up that they were facing issues. 

Community Manager

I'm sorry to see you are still having issues NicoW. I'll check with them as well.

Community Guidelines
How to use the forum