Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Unable to load the data in Apache atals UI

Unable to load the data in Apache atals UI

New Contributor

capture.pngHi Team,

I done POST command with new Types , Successfully executed that commands

By using GET rest API call i am able to get the data

But same data is not loading in Atlas UI

Please help me on this...!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unable to load the data in Apache atals UI

Expert Contributor
@Satya Nittala

Can you send the result of GET REST API call ?

Also, while you are on the page , do you see any exception in console tab of browser ?

New Contributor

Thanks for response @Sharmadha Sainath

Input :

curl -v -u admin:admin -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X GET 'http://localhost:21000/api/atlas/v2/entity/guid/a4995e42-82bd-4802-8f09-8b7422ae7194' ;

Output:

{"referredEntities":{},"entity":{"typeName":"mssql_table4","attributes":{"owner":"Test","applicationDesc":"Data Analytics","qualifiedName":"Test","columns":[{"guid":"19446e07-0ace-4548-ae9e-14b4cd93fcac","typeName":"hive_column"},{"guid":"19446e07-0ace-4548-ae9e-14b4cd93fcac","typeName":"hive_column"}],"dataSetName":"Datast_dtl","rulesUsedToJoinInputFiles":"Primary Key","description":"DATE_TIME_TEST is the test table in im_db Database","sd":{"guid":"107f0180-3e3d-48ce-a0c3-d168606e3126","typeName":"mssql_db1"},"dataSetLocation":"This is the main Target table","dataSetType":"Peas_rr datast_dtl","extractionCriteria":"Normal","name":"DATE_TIME_TEST","transactionrules":"Joining","applicationName":"EBIA"},"guid":"a4995e42-82bd-4802-8f09-8b7422ae7194","status":"ACTIVE","createdBy":"admin","updatedBy":"admin","createTime":1540281586628,"updateTime":1540281586628,"version":0,"classifications":[]}}

& and not seeing any exception in console tab of browser

Please help on this ..!!!

Thanks in advance

Expert Contributor

@Satya Nittala

Sorry to not have asked this in the previous comment. Could you also please send the type definition of following types?

1.mssql_table4

2.mssql_db1

I will try to create the types/entity in my instance and reproduce the issue you are facing.

What is the version of Atlas or HDP ?

New Contributor

Thanks @Sharmadha Sainath

Please find the attachments for mssql_table , mssql_db , mssql_column

mssql_table4 , & mssql_db1 same as mssql_table , mssql_db

Atlas Version is 0.8.0.2.6.3.0-235-r9e513ccb0618a3841c1b9fce38d4e9d7842b8c87

mssql-db.jsonmssql-column.jsonmssql-table.json

New Contributor

@Sharmadha Sainath

Please find the entity code for new types , This code executed well , But in Atlas UI , it was loading

Could you please help on this ?entity-code.txt

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here