Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Unable to preserve header attributes while publishing messages to IBM MQ Queue using NIFI PublishJMS processor

Unable to preserve header attributes while publishing messages to IBM MQ Queue using NIFI PublishJMS processor

Explorer

Hello,

I was trying to read messages from one IBM MQ queue and publish them to another ibm mq queue as is with no modifications.

I did encounter issues while publishing to the queue with 3 properties JMS_IBM_MsgType, JMS_IBM_Encoding, JMS_IBM_PutApplType not being passed as an integer type. but got it resolved using UpdateAttribute processor ref :https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43245201/publishjms-processor-fails-while-publishing-json-messag...

Unfortunately had to encounter another issue passing these 3 property values as is to PublishJMS processor. I get the values as is from UpdateAttribute converted to integer but JMS_IBM_Encoding value is being overwritten by PublishJMS processor defaulting to 273.

Please advise on how to preserve these and pass them as is to put the message in the queue.