Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Unable to see logs in LogSearch-UI

Highlighted

Unable to see logs in LogSearch-UI

Contributor

Hi All,

I am using Ambari 2.6. with HDP 2.6.

While using LogSearch UI, the logs are not visible.

79410-logsearch-ui.jpg

The logsearch server error logs are:

[pool-2-thread-1] ERROR apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient (CloudSolrClient.java:903) - Request to collection hadoop_logs failed due to (510) org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to handle the request., retry? 0[logfeeder_filter_setup] ERROR apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient (CloudSolrClient.java:903) - Request to collection history failed due to (510) org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to handle the request., retry? 0

Logfeeder error logs are:

ERROR org.apache.ambari.logfeeder.util.LogFeederUtil (LogFeederUtil.java:303) - Error getting filter config from solr.

Please suggest me how to view logs in LogSearch-UI.

Thanks...

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unable to see logs in LogSearch-UI

Expert Contributor

Try to restart Ambari Infra/Solr. Another thing I have done in the past is add Infra Solr Instance on another node and then restart.

In either case, you need to be able to go into the Solr Admin UI, click on cloud, and see the connections from the left to the right side (IP Address) as working.

Lastly, you can also try to remove and re-install Ambari Infra.

Once Solr is working you may need to restart LogSearch too.