Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Unable to start SinkRunner

Unable to start SinkRunner

New Contributor

2016-08-24 20:12:27,541 (lifecycleSupervisor-1-3) [ERROR - org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$MonitorRunnable.run(LifecycleSupervisor.java:253)] Unable to start SinkRunner: { policy:org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor@7c564448 counterGroup:{ name:null counters:{} } } - Exception follows. java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.elasticsearch.common.transport.InetSocketTransportAddress.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;I)V at org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.client.ElasticSearchTransportClient.configureHostnames(ElasticSearchTransportClient.java:143) at org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.client.ElasticSearchTransportClient.<init>(ElasticSearchTransportClient.java:77) at org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.client.ElasticSearchClientFactory.getClient(ElasticSearchClientFactory.java:48) at org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchSink.start(ElasticSearchSink.java:357) at org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor.start(DefaultSinkProcessor.java:46) at org.apache.flume.SinkRunner.start(SinkRunner.java:79) at org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$MonitorRunnable.run(LifecycleSupervisor.java:251) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to start SinkRunner

New Contributor

Did you find the answer? I also had a same problem now... If you have any idea.. Please, inform me.. Thanks.

Did you find the answer about this problem?

Re: Unable to start SinkRunner

I am also facing the same issue, if anyone found the solution kindly update