Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Unable to start "Zeppelin Notebook" and "Metron REST" service in Ambari

Unable to start "Zeppelin Notebook" and "Metron REST" service in Ambari

New Contributor

I am using "Metron 0.4.1 with HDP 2.5 bare-metal install on CentOS 7 with MariaDB for Metron REST", once done all the configuration part, I have started the Ambari service. In Ambari UI,

1. Zeppelin Notebook: I am unable to start this services.

2. Metron REST: I am able to start "Metron REST". but after 10 seconds, it was automatically stopping.

Any suggestions for the above 2 issues.

Below is the screenshot of my UI.

39980-capture.png

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unable to start "Zeppelin Notebook" and "Metron REST" service in Ambari

New Contributor

@Alluri Krishna Raju, Could you please post the failure logs from the ambari background operations window or log files for the start failures?

New Contributor

Log for Zeppelin Notebook

41597-zappelin.png

New Contributor

Log for Metron REST

41598-metron-rest.png

New Contributor

Can you post the contents of the REST log at /var/log/metron/metron-rest.log? That should have more information about why REST is not starting.

New Contributor

Hi, I'm facing the same issue with Metron REST service. The error message showing in metron-rest.log is as follows:

18/05/11 07:43:11 INFO reflections.Reflections: Reflections took 53946 ms to scan 16 urls, producing 22286 keys and 131264 values 18/05/11 07:43:46 INFO reflections.Reflections: Reflections took 35529 ms to scan 16 urls, producing 22286 keys and 131264 values ERROR StatusLogger Log4j2 could not find a logging implementation. Please add log4j-core to the classpath. Using SimpleLogger to log to the console...

Please share your thoughts on the same.