Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Urgent : How to reschedule CCD 410 exam? As I faced data streaming issue while appearing exam.

Urgent : How to reschedule CCD 410 exam? As I faced data streaming issue while appearing exam.

New Contributor

On 7th Dec 2015, I was scheduled for CCD-410 Order Number: 27723 & Conf Code : 338-F26.

But unfortunately, Examslocal corodinator could not start the exam as the streams were not showing up on their end.

I tried to troubleshot by changing to different networks, different pc and by even installing new browser Google Canary.

I have called up in Cloudera office multiple times, left messages on voice mail, sent emails to certification@cloudera.com to reported the issue. I have received only one response mail from training coordinator that she is looking in to this issue on 9th Dec, after that there is no response.

I also sent mail to Innovative Exams, they informed that the proctor has sent a full detailed report to Cloudera once the session concluded and asked to await a response from Cloudera.

Now, as I understand, the CCD-410 exam could be conducted till 31st Dec 2015 only. It is really stressful for me as the CCD-410 is going to expire in few days and I don't know what would be the next action. Whether my exam will be rescheduled or will be upgrade?

Can anyone please direct me to right contact person. Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Urgent : How to reschedule CCD 410 exam? As I faced data streaming issue while appearing exam.

Community Manager

I checked in with my certifications contact and you should be getting a reply soon with an update. Best of luck. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

Re: Urgent : How to reschedule CCD 410 exam? As I faced data streaming issue while appearing exam.

New Contributor

Hi Cy Jervis,

Thanks for providing me an update.

I am still waiting to get my exam reschedule, my problem is still not resolved. Training coordinator is trying to get my exam reschdeule. 

It's been 15 days, since I am waiting to get my exam reschedule. What if my exam is not reschedule before 31st December 2015 ? CCD 410 exam last day to appear is 31st December.

I would like to know how can I get my certification fees refund as my exam is not reschedule yet and I cannot keep on waiting for long.

Thanks,

Chaitali

New Contributor

I have not received any response from cloudera traiining team for rescheduleing my exam.

Can anyone please share the escalation point of contact.

Thanks, 
Chaitali

Community Manager

While I cannot supply my direct contact I can confirm that they are looking into the issue for you. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum