Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Urgent Queries for CCD410 certification exam

Urgent Queries for CCD410 certification exam

New Contributor
I am planning to give the Certification exam CCD410 in first week of August but I have certain queries regarding it:
1. How do I purchase CCD410 exam, Do I need to directly purchase it from Cloudera site?
If i need to purchase it from Cloudera site then being in India how will I pay in dollars? or their site internally takes care of it?
2. After purchasing the exam, how do i appear for it because i see that now they don't conduct exam through third party(Pearson-vue)?
Does it mean i have to give it from my personal laptop?
3. I have also seen somewhere that CCP-Data scientist exam has replaced CCD410. Is it correct or if we still have CCD410 and is it still old
"Multiple-choice" pattern?

Please reply as soon as you can, as i want to complete this certificarion ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Urgent Queries for CCD410 certification exam

New Contributor

Can somebody please reply to my queries. I have posted 3 different queries and nobody has replied to even a single one of them.

Explorer

Even i'm planned to write the exam this week.

1) You can buy the exam in cloudera site using a credit card which i did (site internelly calculates the INR conversion).

2) You need to schedule the exam through https://www.examslocal.com. Go though http://cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/certification/faq.html.

3) Coludera gonna replace CCD 410 with CCP: Data Engineer, but CCD 410 is vaild till Dec 2015 or exam EOL.

Hope this helps !!

New Contributor
Hi Sathya,

Thanks for your reply, Can I have your email id? When are you going to write the test?
According to faqs i think we need to give the exam through our own setup(May be our personal laptop)?
How did your prepare for the exam?
I had taken some training and then read the book "Hadoop in action".

Explorer

I have completed the certificate today. You can contact me 

New Contributor

Hey Sathya,

First of all congratulations to you.

Also what a coincidence, I also appeared for the exam yesterday. :)

New Contributor

Congrats sathya  for completion of your certification. Even i am planning to apper in 

August but have some queries regarding the CCDH exam. Could you please share your mail-id or contact no. regarding the same.

It would be the great help !!!

Thanks in Advance...

Satyendra kumar

New Contributor

Please let me know the process of CCD40 exam.

Highlighted

Contributor

You can purchase the CCD-410 exam here: http://cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/certification/ccdh.html. Once you have purchased the exam you will receive a confirmation email and it will have directions on how to schedule your exam with Innovative Exams. 

New Contributor

Hi dmichaels,

Is Coludera will replace CCD 410 with CCP: Data Engineer?

what is the validity period of CCD 410 ?

Please reply me I will take the CCD 410  exam on this month.

Regards,

Mihir 

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here