Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Using Crone scheduling inside nifi

Using Crone scheduling inside nifi

1. can i use cron on groups i have added?
  2. .can i use any parameter (for example i=2) whcih will help me start and stop processors in evry 2 hours after other processors have sent me failure flowfile ( i want to use any parameter (in my case i ) which will start processor in several hours after other processors sent me flowfile)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Using Crone scheduling inside nifi

Master Guru
@sally sally

1. You cannot configure a CRON Driven scheduling strategy on NiFi Process Groups. CRON Driven scheduling strategy can be configured in the settings tab of NiFi processors.
2. One a Processor has been configured to us the CRON Driven scheduling strategy, You will start the processor just like you would when using any of the other scheduling strategies. The processor will then execute its code based on the configured CRON.

For more info on using CRON Driven scheduling strategy and examples, see the "CRON Driven" section under the following link to "Configuring a Processor":

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html#Configuring_a_Processor

Thanks,

Matt

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here