Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

When i click on Upload Table tab in the Ambari Hive view, i do not see a prompt for upload from HDFS or Local. It has only one button - BROWSE

When i click on Upload Table tab in the Ambari Hive view, i do not see a prompt for upload from HDFS or Local. It has only one button - BROWSE

New Contributor

3 REPLIES 3

Re: When i click on Upload Table tab in the Ambari Hive view, i do not see a prompt for upload from HDFS or Local. It has only one button - BROWSE

@George Meltser

Are you using the sandbox? What user? Does that user have the privileges?

Re: When i click on Upload Table tab in the Ambari Hive view, i do not see a prompt for upload from HDFS or Local. It has only one button - BROWSE

Expert Contributor

@George Meltser,

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Super Mentor

@George Meltser

Please make sure that you logged in to ambari as an Admin User.

Also are you using Sandbox? If yes then is it Sandbox 2.4 or 2.5?

Some users have reported similar issue with HDP 2.4 Sandbox: https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/57092/how-to-get-hive-upload-table-option.html