Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

When is the next Web Analytics Challenge?

Highlighted

When is the next Web Analytics Challenge?

I keep checking this website:

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/certification/ccp-ds/challenge/challenge1.html

For the next web analytics challenge.  I was not ready for the first one, but right now I am training for the next one.  I keep checking the web page and it is not updated.  It says the next challenge will be in Q1 of 2014, that is now as far as I know.

Did the first one go so bad that they decided not to have a second?

If they are having a second, is it already scheduled?  If so then when will it start?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: When is the next Web Analytics Challenge?

Master Collaborator

The next challenge has not been announced yet. It is still planned for Q1 2014, and Q1 means before April, not now . So not sure what you mean. I know the core content of the next one has been created, since I wrote it, and is with the education team to make the complete event out of. They will announce it on the site when it's ready.

Not sure what you mean about the first one "going so bad" -- the feedback I heard was positive. Inevitably, a number of little things will be better in the next iteration given learnings from the first. Not sure if you had a particular comment here or this was just part of misunderstanding dates.

Re: When is the next Web Analytics Challenge?

Master Collaborator

I just heard from Brad who says that he is getting the new contest info up within a couple weeks, and targeting the end of March for the contest start. The theme will be "Detecting Anomalies in Medicare Claims".

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here