Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

When trying to install cluster via Ambari it's stopping blank at the step 9 (Install, Start and Test step). Any suggestions on why it's tuck at that step?

Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Guru

Hi @ajay vembu

I haven't seen this yet, are there any details in the ambari log files that would help narrow down the issue? If you want to try again, you can perhaps stop/start the ambari-server. If it happens again, it might be a good idea to clear it and start over:

ambari-server stop

ambari-server reset, then follow prompts

ambari-server start

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Guru

Hi @ajay vembu

I haven't seen this yet, are there any details in the ambari log files that would help narrow down the issue? If you want to try again, you can perhaps stop/start the ambari-server. If it happens again, it might be a good idea to clear it and start over:

ambari-server stop

ambari-server reset, then follow prompts

ambari-server start

Contributor

hi @Sonu Sahi : After reseting the Ambari I was able to get back the installation screen again. Thanks

Guru

@ajay vembu Awesome, glad to hear. Best of luck with the remainder of the installation.

Master Mentor

@ajay vembu

Can you copy the URL open another window and replace 9 by 8 and hit enter to go back a step and see the reaction

Contributor

Please post the error messages that you see in the web console. Right click anywhere on the page and click "Inspect" in Google Chrome to open Inspector. Clicking on console tab should show messages logged there.