Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Where are nifi alerts and warning logs and how can I view them?

I am testing and tuning some data flows. During off hours a processor might fail or files might be lost.

Where are the error logs stored? And where would I find information to correlate an alert or error log to a solution, such as: (see below) ???

Error "Failed to process session due to org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException:FlowFile Repository failed to update: FlowFile Repository failed to update"

Warning "Rejecting connection from /x.x.x.x:2000 because max connections has been met"

Error "Successfully sent 2 messages, but failed to send 1 messages; the last error received was java.io.IOException: Message too long: Message too long

Warning "Response time from ip-x-x-x-x... :2000 was slow for each of the last 3 requests made. To see more...

OOM errors

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Gunnar Anderson

The logs should be at /var/log/nifi/nifi-app.log in all the nifi nodes. You can also use Log Search (if it is installed in your environment) to see the pattern and play with the log using UI.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Gunnar Anderson

The logs should be at /var/log/nifi/nifi-app.log in all the nifi nodes. You can also use Log Search (if it is installed in your environment) to see the pattern and play with the log using UI.

@Sandeep Nemuri Thank you for the help!

If you could, please send a link to the "Log Search" utility that you use. Thank you

Thank you!