Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

ambari dashboard bad request

Explorer

just imported the new sanbox download, I got htttp 400 message when trying to call to call the dashboard url. please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

hi the problem is due to port clashing. I resolve it by changing the port forwarding on vm network advance settimgs, forward host port 7070 to guest 8080

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Master Mentor

I would restart the VM, clear the browser cache by hitting ctrl-shft-R and make sure sandbox is in your hosts file with proper IP of your VM

Explorer

thanks but both solution not working. the 127.0.0.1:8888 came out ok but the ambari's 127.0.0.1:8080 didn't come out.

Explorer

hi i also found out that the process listening to port 8080 is java not ambari-server. is it suppose to work this way? seems like there's no web page associated to port 8080. can anyone assist in getting it to work or point me to site that i can download pre-configured working hortonworks vm?

@Chris suen

Please check https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-5639

Set the two parameters specified there to 50 in /etc/ambari-server/conf/ambari.properties and restart ambari-server.

Explorer

hi the problem is due to port clashing. I resolve it by changing the port forwarding on vm network advance settimgs, forward host port 7070 to guest 8080