Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

binary file:cloudera-manager6

Contributor

loosy approach!loosy approach!Hello 

Clouderans!!

Need your attention immediately

How would i get the binary file of the cloudera manager 6 for the proof of concept, as it was restricted to my credentials. 

Cloudera should consider to make it available for the poc, practicing for certification so on... 

please fix it ..

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @vkrish 

Yes, Cloudera recently changed the download policy and now to download Cloudera Manager and CDH 6 from Cloudera's repositories you need a valid subscription. Please see the announcement here: Transition to private repositories for CDH, HDP and HDF

As far as a product evaluation for PoC, etc. you are welcome to download the current product, CDP Private Cloud Base for those purposes.

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Contributor

@ask_bill_brooks 

Hello bill_brooks 

I apologize to say this.  It doesn't work for me. Loosy Policy

Cloudera should make it available at least of 6.1.1

Thanks 

Contributor

@ask_bill_brooks 

Hello bill_brooks

Well. Why don't cloudera accommodate the quick-start vm's ???? bring back that will suffice the issue of binary file for exploration,learning,experimenting so on.. 

Thanks 

@vkrish  

Community Manager

@vkrish Thank you for the feedback. We have forwarded it to the appropriate team to review. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.