Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

browser is not showing the amabri, zeppline ui

Expert Contributor

Hi,

In 2 different environments, we can curl the web ui of ambari, zeppline - it gives HTTP/1.1 200 OK

However from browser, It says - It gives the error with ipaddress as well

This site can’t be reached

<hostname / ip> took too long to respond.

In the logs, see similar warnings

WARNING: A HTTP GET method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response org.apache.zeppel in.rest.InterpreterRestApi.listInterpreter(java.lang.String), should not consume any entity. WARNING: A sub-resource method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response org.apache.ze ppelin.rest.NotebookRestApi.createNote(java.lang.String) throws java.io.IOExcept ion, with URI template, "/", is treated as a resource method WARNING: A sub-resource method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response org.apache.ze ppelin.rest.NotebookRestApi.getNotebookList() throws java.io.IOException, with U RI template, "/", is treated as a resource method Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=512m; sup

Thanks,

Avijeet

2 REPLIES 2

Expert Contributor

I just found while accessing internet from data-card, I am able to access the zeppelin UI, but not from my hoem network wi-fi.

Explorer

@Avijeet Dash, Hi Avijeet, Please ensure that your browser does not have any proxy IP configured in the network connections. If yes, Try disabling the proxy details and access the URL. Or you can also exclude the Ambari server IPs/Entrie network mask on which the Hadoop Cluster is running (for. eg. 10.100.100.0/24) in the proxy configuration.