Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

can not create the trigger successfully

can not create the trigger successfully

New Contributor

while I create a trigger defined by myself and click the save button ,I got an error massage below. And the trigger not working.

it says:

"cant not find the trigger.

cant not find the trigger in your timestamp. it may not defiend the tigger."

QQ图片20171128192246.png

and the error info in HOSTMONITOR's  log is :

2017-11-28 19:21:20,679 INFO com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils: (1835 skipped) Skipping invalid trigger: AlarmConfig{triggerName=test, triggerExpression=IF (SELECT capacity_used WHERE hostId=$HOSTID AND max(capacity_used) > 1GB) DO health:bad, streamThreshold=0, enabled=true, validityWindowInMs=7200000, expressionEditorConfig={"action":"health:bad","attributeConditions":[],"conditions":[{"func":"max","metricExpression":"capacity_used","operator":">","value":"1GB"}]}, suppressed=false}
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.bindExpression(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:322)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.processAlarm(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:220)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.runAlarmsOnSubject(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:195)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.runAllTestsOnSubject(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:160)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.runAllTestsOnSubject(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:97)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.BaseTestRunner$3.run(BaseTestRunner.java:319)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

QQ图片20171128192741.png