Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

can someone please share me any reference link to connect kafka->storm->druid->superset?

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

can someone please share me any reference link to connect kafka->storm->druid->superset?

New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: can someone please share me any reference link to connect kafka->storm->druid->superset?

Rising Star
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: can someone please share me any reference link to connect kafka->storm->druid->superset?

Rising Star
Highlighted

New Contributor

Thank you Pankaj for your quick reply. Please let me try out by replacing tranquility with storm.

Rising Star

Please mark this answer as accepted if you found it useful

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi All / @Pankaj Kadam, while i was trying out druid superset integration in HDP 2.6.5 sandbox, i have created a druid cluster and datasource, but when i access the data from superset,it showing "No data was returned" message.

Please note the steps which i have followed.

Step1: Sample wikipedia data Ingested to Druid successfully.

Step2: Add Druid cluster

druidclusterdetails.png

Step3: Add Druid datasource

a. Details given for creating druid datasource druiddatasource.png

b. Auto populated druid columns , i can see these druid column details when i go for editing druid data source.

druiddatasoucelistdruidcolumn.png

But when i go to superset console by clicking on druid datasource link supersetnodata.png , its showing

" No data was returned " message

Do you have any idea about this Data population issue? Could you please check the steps and the configuration which i have followed is correct or not.

Thanks in advance.

Biju

datasource-hyperlink.png
Highlighted

New Contributor

Its working now, issue was due to wrong selection of time granularity and origin field in superset UI. Also one "/" (after directory examples, eg. /examples/ " was missing in baseDir attribute of ioConfig . we can mark this as closed.

Don't have an account?