Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

chance ips nodes in ambari postgresql

chance ips nodes in ambari postgresql

New Contributor

In my case I only want to modify the ip's of 6 nodes, I made the query of the select ALTER ... and with that filter where nothing returns me, I made the update directly to the table ambari.host, example:

Update ambari.hosts set ipv4 = '192.168.100.12', ipv6 = '192.168.100.15' where host_id = 1;

When restarting ambari-server, it is not reflected the change of the ip's, do you know which procedure I should follow?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Re: chance ips nodes in ambari postgresql

@Violeta Ortega

was the actual IP changed/reflected in the end Host? does it show new IP when you do "ifconfig". If the IP changed in the end host and restarted the Agent then actual IP would be reflected in the hosts table.

Re: chance ips nodes in ambari postgresql

New Contributor

What happens is that I updated my version of VMWare and when I opened the virtual machines, I changed the ip's that I already had configured in my cluster, the strange thing is that if I put them static, I no longer have internet access from the machines by I would like to do the modification directly in ambari or postgres

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here