Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

cluster - nodes dont send client certificate

cluster - nodes dont send client certificate

New Contributor

hi, i am trying to set up my cluster.

Right now my cluster is made from 3 node with zookeeper embeded with ldap and ssl set up.
Almost everything seem to work, except my node dont comunicated beetween them. from what i can see in logs and using tcpdump it seem the node doesnt send his certificate as a client certificate when speaking with the cluster cordinator.

i used openssl and saw that if i send the cert and key the connectiong is working so i know that probbaly the problem, but i cant find a fix for it.

here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43151807/secured-nifi-cluster-setup?rq=1
someone saysin the link that "nifi.cluster.protocol.is.secure" and "nifi.security.needClientAuth" need to be set to true, that is the case in my cluster`s conf and still it doesnt work :(

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: cluster - nodes dont send client certificate

Are you saying the ambari & cluster nodes are not communicating correctly?

OR

The NiFi nodes are not communicating?

These details may help myself or someone else provide an acceptable answer to the main post.

If this answer resolves your issue or allows you to move forward, please choose to ACCEPT this solution and close this topic. If you have further dialogue on this topic please comment here or feel free to private message me. If you have new questions related to your Use Case please create separate topic and feel free to tag me in your post.  

Thanks,

Steven

Highlighted

Re: cluster - nodes dont send client certificate

Please ensure that those nifi.properties configurations are on all nodes of the cluster. If this is the case, please share the nifi.properties files from each node as well as the Zookeeper configurations and relevant stacktrace from the nifi-app.log file.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here