Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

configuring the two way ssl for ambari

I am facing issues while configuring the two way ssl for ambari. The configuration of the cluster is as below:
node 1 - ambari server, ambari agent
node 2 - ambari agent
node 3 - ambari agent

All the nodes have the CA signed certificate and the root and the intermediate certificates are imported in the java cacerts truststore.

1 REPLY 1

Super Guru

@sppandita85BLR   You should update your post with the issues you are having.  You should be looking to add exact error messages found in ambari/agent logs.

That process should be pretty easy:  https://docs.cloudera.com/HDPDocuments/HDP3/HDP-3.1.5/configuring-wire-encryption/content/set_up_two...

To confirm this works, using an ambari cluster I have ready for testing, I edited the ambari-server properties files, restarted ambari-server, and restarted ambari-agent.

If this answer resolves your issue or allows you to move forward, please choose to ACCEPT this solution and close this topic. If you have further dialogue on this topic please comment here or feel free to private message me. If you have new questions related to your Use Case please create separate topic and feel free to tag me in your post.  

Thanks,

Steven @ DFHZ