Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

failed to partition StandardFlowFileRecord Error while getting next record. Root cause: java.Lang.NumberFormatException:For input string:

failed to partition StandardFlowFileRecord Error while getting next record. Root cause: java.Lang.NumberFormatException:For input string:

Explorer

I have a csv file which has many lines of data and many fields, but whenever i have a file which has "9799678467\" under "boardingPointContactNo" field it throws error.

I want to replace "9799678467\" with "9799678467". I want to remove the "/" .
I used "replacetext" processor and used regex replace strategy. I searched for the regex value [9]+[7]+[9]+[9]+[6]+[7]+[8]+[4]+[6]+[7]+[\\] and replaced it with value 9799678467. Actually i want to modify this particular value "9799678467\" only .
After doing this the value has been replaced properly in the csv file. Then i send this csv file to "partition record" processor , which has the following config.Capture.JPG

But now i am faced with another error : failed to partition StandardFlowFileRecord
Error while getting next record. Root cause: java.Lang.NumberFormatException:For input string: "orderid".

Orderid is one of the fields present in the data file.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here