Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

hdpcd practice sample questions,hdpcd java sample question

hdpcd practice sample questions,hdpcd java sample question

New Contributor

Hi

I am not able to connect to the AWS instance created for HDPCD-Java.Is there any sample questions' document for the exam which i can practice on my local machine.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: hdpcd practice sample questions,hdpcd java sample question

What issues are you getting when trying to connect to AWS instance ? The sample questions document is in the AWS instance and it would be a violation of terms of use to share it outside.

Rising Star

What is the name of the AMI you are using in AWS?

Highlighted

Please post a screenshot of the issue that you are seeing while connecting to your instance

New Contributor

Hi Guys,PFA the snapshots.I have tried with the different user names,ec2-user and root and all of them eventually giving the same error.hw1.pngrules-outbound.pngrules2.pngec2-userplusroot.pngCurrently i am trying on a free instance t2 micro,jus to connect,once i am able to connect.I'll switch to the bigger hardware.

Let me know for any missing information.

Regards

@ankit sharma Please follow this guide step by step.
If you may have missed any small step, you will face issues when trying to connect.

https://2xbbhjxc6wk3v21p62t8n4d4-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/HDPCD-Java-Pract...