Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

how can i start hbase from ambari ?

Solved Go to solution

how can i start hbase from ambari ?

New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: how can i start hbase from ambari ?

Mentor

@amira chaari is HBase installed as part of Ambari? Do you see HBase as one of the services in your Ambari UI? If you see it, then go to services > HBase and then on the right there's a drop down that you can click and click start service.

4 REPLIES 4

Mentor

@amira chaari is HBase installed as part of Ambari? Do you see HBase as one of the services in your Ambari UI? If you see it, then go to services > HBase and then on the right there's a drop down that you can click and click start service.

Mentor

@amira chaari you are using HDP 2.4 sandbox with maria_dev account. You need to use admin account to start/stop services in Ambari. Please follow the step by step guide in release notes to reset admin password and login with that account. Then turn off maintenance mode for HBase and you can start it. Here are instructions to reset password for admin. http://hortonworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ReleaseNotes_3_3_2016.pdf

New Contributor

thanks, hbase is started :)

Highlighted

New Contributor

it exists but i can't start it

2662-hbase.png

2662-hbase.png

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here