Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

how to access and upload data to cloudera hadoop remotely off internet?

how to access and upload data to cloudera hadoop remotely off internet?

Rising Star

hi there,

I have 4 nodes Cloudera setup and accesing remotely through internet, I tried to upload date into my setup, but it appears time out, I check the log file, it says there is no lease at /tmp/folder.

The error in the log file.

1. WARN org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException as:XXXXX (auth:SIMPLE) cause:org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.LeaseExpiredException: No lease on /tmp/radoop/197b4c84c4c62eb1c51f11f85f7c6a1f/import_data_integration/00050 (inode 0): File does not exist. Holder DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_-1897690113_59 does not have any open files.

2. INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: IPC Server handler 3 on 8020, call org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.ClientProtocol.abandonBlock from 14.192.214.29:2893 Call#34 Retry#0: org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.LeaseExpiredException: No lease on /tmp/radoop/197b4c84c4c62eb1c51f11f85f7c6a1f/import_data_integration/00050 (inode 0): File does not exist. Holder DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_-1897690113_59 does not have any open files.

Did I missed anything? I already open all the necessary ports for all the nodes on the firewall.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: how to access and upload data to cloudera hadoop remotely off internet?

Master Guru
You will need to open up remote access to both the NN and DN ports
(not just the NN).

Highlighted

Re: how to access and upload data to cloudera hadoop remotely off internet?

Rising Star