Can you give me some suggestions on where I should start to learn GC tuning? Is there any good tutorial? Thank you very much!
Here are some very good reference points/blogs on GC :
2. https://blogs.oracle.com/poonam/entry/understanding_g1_gc_logs (G1 GC)
3. https://blogs.oracle.com/poonam/entry/understanding_cms_gc_logs (CMS)
Tools : Following is the link where you can upload your GC log and have it parsed in just few seconds and get a report.
1. http://gceasy.io/ (Online means internet access is needed for this utility)
2. https://sourceforge.net/projects/gcviewer/ (Offline)
3. https://code.google.com/archive/a/eclipselabs.org/p/garbagecat (Offline
View solution in original post
You will get a complete guide here about JVM Performance tuning here.