Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

i installed HDP2.4 on top of windows 7 using VMWorkstation 12 ...After completion of installation when i connected to sql server using sqljdbc4.jar it shows connectivity error can u help me out???

Highlighted

i installed HDP2.4 on top of windows 7 using VMWorkstation 12 ...After completion of installation when i connected to sql server using sqljdbc4.jar it shows connectivity error can u help me out???

Explorer

3738-error.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: i installed HDP2.4 on top of windows 7 using VMWorkstation 12 ...After completion of installation when i connected to sql server using sqljdbc4.jar it shows connectivity error can u help me out???

Guru

Is SQL Server on your host? You need to make sure ur guest VM can connect to the host VM? Please take a look at the network setup on VMWorkstation.

Please also paste the full log instead of screenshot since we can't see the full stacktrace.

Highlighted

Re: i installed HDP2.4 on top of windows 7 using VMWorkstation 12 ...After completion of installation when i connected to sql server using sqljdbc4.jar it shows connectivity error can u help me out???

Contributor

@ sandeep please paste full log

Highlighted

@sanka sandeep please either attach or somehow include the full log so others can try to help.

Many thanks.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here