Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

in which file / section we need to the hive.server2.keystore.path , hive.server2.keystore.password, hive.server2.authentication.ldap.domain parameter ?

Highlighted

in which file / section we need to the hive.server2.keystore.path , hive.server2.keystore.password, hive.server2.authentication.ldap.domain parameter ?

Explorer

I don't see below parameter in any of the .xml files

1. hive.server2.keystore.path
  2. hive.server2.keystore.password
  3. hive.server2.authentication.ldap.domain

Do we need to mention / add it in custom hive-site.xml or custom hiveserver2-site.xml?

Thanks

JJ

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: in which file / section we need to the hive.server2.keystore.path , hive.server2.keystore.password, hive.server2.authentication.ldap.domain parameter ?

Master Collaborator

You can enter in either of them as HS2 will inherit from either.

Highlighted

Re: in which file / section we need to the hive.server2.keystore.path , hive.server2.keystore.password, hive.server2.authentication.ldap.domain parameter ?

Explorer

i added this parameter in custom hiveserver2-xml. Still i see this error :

conf.HiveConf: HiveConf of name hive.server2.authentication.ldap.domain does not exist

in hive-server2.err file

Master Collaborator

Can you change the string to "hive.server2.authentication.ldap.Domain", note d in domain is upper-case.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here