Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

is there any way to configure AWS IOT device simulator to send signals (data) to Hadoop ?

is there any way to configure AWS IOT device simulator to send signals (data) to Hadoop ?

Super Collaborator

3 REPLIES 3

Re: is there any way to configure AWS IOT device simulator to send signals (data) to Hadoop ?

New Contributor

Are you referring to AWS Device Farm? It has an API which can be viewed here.

You could use Nifi's getHTTP processor to call an endpoint on that API and create flowfiles from it.

Re: is there any way to configure AWS IOT device simulator to send signals (data) to Hadoop ?

Super Collaborator

Hi Nick Lewis,

Thank you for replying me. my question had a typo and i have corrected it. i am looking for solution to get the data from aws IOT device simulator to hadoop cluster?

Regards,

Subhash.

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hmm I am not familiar with this set of services. Does it have any API endpoints? Are you trying to collect metric data on the services performance to hadoop? Or do you mean to send the output of a virtual device (temperature from a virtual thermometer) to hadoop?