hi all, we installed HDP 3.1 including autostart of hive server 2 and
hive interactive (llap).
I assume these services starts successfully, because
* I see two hive server processes running, using `ps x | grep java`
* netstat -punta gave me back the port number 10500 in state LISTEN
* the app master is in state running
* the 3 container are up and running
* the logs llap-daemon*.log, llap-daemon*.out does not have any error
When I connect the llap server directly on port 10500 via beeline, I can connect
without any error. After disconnect (ctrl+d) I execute `netstat -punta |
grep 10500`. The used port is in state TIME_AWAIT. Usually I would
expect to see this port two times, one `TIME_AWAIT` ond the another
`LISTEN`. But there is no additional entry.
(The non-llap hive server 2 on port 10000 behave like I expect.)
After some time the port is available again in state `LISTEN`. some
seconds later back to `TIME_AWAIT`. And then completely gone.
It feels like there is a `max connection allowed` property set
Any ideas or comments?
Do you need any log files?
I just found the answer. The directory `hive.jar.directory` had the wrong permissions. the dir was owned by hdfs and only this user had the permission to write into. so after changing the permission bits to `777`, the llap startup works.