Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

local parcel repository is not working(its not showing Available Remotely parcels not found)

local parcel repository is not working(its not showing Available Remotely parcels not found)

New Contributor

I have installed cloudera manager(5.4.7) and created Local parcel repositoty using SimpleHTTPServer with CDH-5.4.7-1.cdh5.4.7.p0.3-trusty.parcel, CDH-5.4.7-1.cdh5.4.7.p0.3-trusty.parcel.sha1  and manifest.json file and its accessible from brwoser but when I am putting this entry in Remote Parcel Repository URLs  its not showing available parcels remotely. I have given permissions to local parcel like cloudera-scm:cloudera-scm. I have been through lots of website but I coudnt get a proper solution some people are saying use proxy setting in parcels and restart the server but still it didnt come for me please tell me what is the proper procedure for this getting done. Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here