Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

not able to fetch data from smartsense

not able to fetch data from smartsense

I am trying to fetch data from smartsense > activity explorer > zeppelin notebook , but I am not getting any data from one particular timestamp to other timestamp . However data is coming if i am taking older timestamp I mean before than from time stamp .

for e.g data is not coming from '2018-02-15 23:00:00' to '2018-02-26 23:00:00' but it is coming for earlier than '2018-02-15 23:00:00' .

hst server and hst agents were down and after removing old certificates all agents and server started but data is not coming after the date when hst-server and agents got down .

please find my query that is fetching data :

select distinct a.APP_ID as APP_ID,SUBSTR(TO_CHAR(a.SUBMIT_TIME), 0, 10) as SUBMIT_TIME,a.QUEUE as queue,a."user" as user,a.LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS as LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS,ROUND(CAST(a.LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS as FLOAT)/1000,3) as WAIT_TIME_SECS,CASE 
WHEN CAST(a.LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/1000 <10 THEN '0 to 10 Secs' 
WHEN CAST(a.LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/1000 >10 AND CAST(a.LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/1000 <=30 THEN '10 to 30 Secs'
WHEN CAST(a.LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/1000 >30 AND CAST(a.LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/1000 <=60 THEN '31 to 60 Secs'
WHEN CAST(a.LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/1000 >60 THEN 'Greater than 60 Secs'
END as "Wait Time Classification",a.DURATION_MILLIS as DURATION_MILLIS ,ROUND(CAST(a.DURATION_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/60000,3)  as DURATION_MINS,
CASE 
WHEN CAST(a.DURATION_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/60000 <11 THEN '0 to 10 Mins' 
WHEN CAST(a.DURATION_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/60000 >=11 AND CAST(a.DURATION_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/60000 <31 THEN '11 to 30 Mins'
WHEN CAST(a.DURATION_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/60000 >=31 AND CAST(a.DURATION_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/60000 <=60 THEN '31 to 60 Mins'
WHEN CAST(a.DURATION_MILLIS AS FLOAT)/60000 >60 THEN 'Greater than 60 Mins' END as "Run time Classification"
from activity.yarn_application a LEFT OUTER JOIN activity.job b ON a.APP_ID=b.APP_ID
where a.SUBMIT_TIME >= TO_TIMESTAMP(${From_timestamp}) and a.SUBMIT_TIME <= TO_TIMESTAMP(${To_timestamp}) 
GROUP BY a.APP_ID, a.SUBMIT_TIME,a.QUEUE,a."user",a.LAUNCH_WAIT_TIME_MILLIS,a.DURATION_MILLIS 
ORDER BY a.SUBMIT_TIME

Please help on this , i am not able to figuring out why data is not coming after some data but coming before that .

Thanks in advance

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here