Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

oozie custom share lib required for my pig scripts

Highlighted

oozie custom share lib required for my pig scripts

New Contributor

Hi Everyone, 

I have a new CManager cluster. This cluster uses oozie to schedule pig scripts. The pig scripts require custom jar files to perform its task.

The error on the scheduled oozie job is  'Could not locate Oozie sharelib'

We previously had CDH4.x running a non-CManager managed cluster which worked fine.

I have read upgrading from cd4x to cd5x. I found oozie-setup sharelib create -fs hdfs://xxxx:8020 -locallib /xxx/mylib

However, I am getting an error running this command on my oozie host:

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.security.authorize.AuthorizationException): User: root is not allowed to impersonate root

Which means I can't add a custom specialized libraries to /user/oozie/share/lib directory. How do I configure in cloudera manager to allow oozie host to update hdfs. I have checked hdfs configuration in CM It specifies hadoop.proxyuser.oozie.hosts * (with the same groups).

I also noticed the oozie-env.sh file does not have the same environment variables as cloudera-agent uses when starting oozie service.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here