Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

scala error "akka.remote.transport.netty.NettyTransport$$anonfun$associate$1$$anon$2: Connection"

scala error "akka.remote.transport.netty.NettyTransport$$anonfun$associate$1$$anon$2: Connection"

New Contributor

Hello Team,

I am facing error while running the scala code over spark shell that the result info is not dispaying over spark master web console .

At list we should get the info in completed or failed tab.I belive the code is fine as i ran the test code "word count".

Please find the attached error info below  and do the need ful .

Error :

ERROR remote.EndpointWriter: AssociationError [akka.tcp://sparkWorker@*.*.*.*:7078] -> [akka.tcp://sparkMaster@quickstart.cloudera:7077]: Error [Association failed with [akka.tcp://sparkMaster@quickstart.cloudera:7077]] [
akka.remote.EndpointAssociationException: Association failed with [akka.tcp://sparkMaster@quickstart.cloudera:7077]
Caused by: akka.remote.transport.netty.NettyTransport$$anonfun$associate$1$$anon$2: Connection refused: quickstart.cloudera/127.0.0.1:7077

Please have a look on it as a priority manner .

Thanks!!

Ravi