Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

sqoop failed to load sqljdbc_auth.dll

sqoop failed to load sqljdbc_auth.dll

New Contributor

I try to connect Sql server and list of Data bases through Sqoop(CDH5) with integrated security. I followed the below commnad to list all databases,

sqoop list-databases --connect "jdbc:sqlserver://XXXXXXXXX\XXXXX;integratedSecurity=true;authenticationScheme=JavaKerberos;"
sqoop list-databases --connect "jdbc:sqlserver://XXXXXXXXX\XXXXX;integratedSecurity=true;"

But I am seeing the error as below,

WARNING: Failed to load the sqljdbc_auth.dll cause :- no sqljdbc_auth in java.library.path
14/07/10 15:05:51 ERROR manager.CatalogQueryManager: Failed to list databases
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication

14/07/10 15:05:51 ERROR sqoop.Sqoop: Got exception running Sqoop: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.

But it seems we can not use dll's in linux. If any of you have the solution, please share it.

Thanks,

Ravi Chukka.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: sqoop failed to load sqljdbc_auth.dll

Expert Contributor
What version of SQL JDBC driver are you using?
Highlighted

Re: sqoop failed to load sqljdbc_auth.dll

New Contributor

Hi , 

I am facing the same issue.! could anybody assist me on how to skip this error.

below is the post link on error.

https://community.cloudera.com/t5/Data-Ingestion-Integration/sqoop-import-fail-with-MsSql/m-p/31377

Thanks in advance