Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

ssh connection issue with gce

Highlighted

ssh connection issue with gce

Explorer

I have installed cloudera manager in one of the GCE node and successfully logged in to CM window. I am trying to create a 3 node Hadoop(yarn) cluster there. However on the ssh credentials page, where i am providing the username(with passwordless ssh login) without password, the process is getting failed (error: Exhausted available authentication methods). In the scm-server log i can see the following:

2015-06-30 08:29:34,310 WARN NodeConfiguratorThread-21-0:com.cloudera.server.cmf.node.NodeConfigurator: Could not authenticate to instance-1.c.cloudera-test.inter
nal
net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthException: Exhausted available authentication methods
at net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthImpl.authenticate(UserAuthImpl.java:114)
at net.schmizz.sshj.SSHClient.auth(SSHClient.java:205)
at net.schmizz.sshj.SSHClient.auth(SSHClient.java:190)
at com.cloudera.server.cmf.node.NodeConfigurator.connect(NodeConfigurator.java:341)
at com.cloudera.server.cmf.node.NodeConfigurator.configure(NodeConfigurator.java:889)
at com.cloudera.server.cmf.node.NodeConfigurator.run(NodeConfigurator.java:935)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthException: keyboard-interactive auth not allowed by server
at net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthImpl.authenticate(UserAuthImpl.java:81)
... 10 more

I have created password less ssh login for hadoop user. Created the id_rsa and copied id_rsa.pub to authorized_host of the all instances. 

raj_nandy_abzooba_com@instance-1:/home$ su hadoop
Password:
hadoop@instance-1:/home$ ssh instance-1

Linux instance-1 3.16.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt9-3~deb8u1~bpo70+1 (2015-04-27) x86_64
The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.
Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Wed Jun 24 01:45:37 2015 from instance-1.c.cloudera-test.internal
hadoop@instance-1:~$

Using the same user(hadoop) while hadoop installation using CM throws the excaption. PLease help.