Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

unable to download greater that 1mb size file with Hue filebrowser

Highlighted

unable to download greater that 1mb size file with Hue filebrowser

Contributor

I am getting following error in HUE filebrowser while trying to download files with more than 1 MB size. It is working for small size file:

HDP 2.6.4

Hue 3.9

Could not read file at "/DATA/Ingest/Intermediate/samples.TSV": ("Connection broken: error(104, 'Connection reset by peer')", error(104, 'Connection reset by peer')) Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/hue/apps/filebrowser/src/filebrowser/views.py", line 827, in _read_simple contents = fhandle.read(length) File "/usr/lib/hue/desktop/libs/hadoop/src/hadoop/fs/webhdfs.py", line 869, in read data = self._fs.read(self._path, self._pos, length) File "/usr/lib/hue/desktop/libs/hadoop/src/hadoop/fs/webhdfs.py", line 487, in read raise ex WebHdfsException: ("Connection broken: error(104, 'Connection reset by peer')", error(104, 'Connection reset by peer')) [20/Jun/2018 11:20:41 -0700] exceptions_renderable ERROR Potential trace: [('/usr/lib/hue/apps/filebrowser/src/filebrowser/views.py', 827, '_read_simple', 'contents = fhandle.read(length)'), ('/usr/lib/hue/desktop/libs/hadoop/src/hadoop/fs/webhdfs.py', 869, 'read', 'data = self._fs.read(self._path, self._pos, length)'), ('/usr/lib/hue/desktop/libs/hadoop/src/hadoop/fs/webhdfs.py', 487, 'read', 'raise ex')]

I am not sure whether the issue is with webhdfs or HUE.

filewall and selinux is truned off on all nodes. The same file can be access with rest API(curl).

If anyone experiencing the same issue, please help me.

Thankyou