Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

unable to see my result for CCD-410

Highlighted

unable to see my result for CCD-410

New Contributor

I had my Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCD-410) certification exam on 30th November 2015 at 3 PM.After 25 minutes of my exam , the server started creating problems.It got disconnected and showed the page as "Web Page cannot be displayed".I immediately informed to proctor for the same ,after which he asked me to refresh url. After refresh url, had to wait 2-3 minutes to get it again. same error came again after 10-15 minutes and did the same to get it exam window. In total,this error happened for 4 times during the examination. But there a new error showed as "System error" when click on end exam result button. I immediately informed to proctor for this new error, which he asked me to provide same solution. There also the problem continued to exist and the same error came again and again. Failing to do so, proctor asked me to close exam window and he will provide report to cloudera. Due to this error, I could not see my result. 

Didn't expect this from such a reputed firm's certification examination. I am really frustrated with answer provided (misleading information) by innovative exam help team. also So can any one tell me,who is the concerned person to which we can raise such issues . As in exam's instruction page itself it is written to raise all your concerns to proctor.

Kindly look into the matter and I am sure there must be a number of people who face the same problem but no one to hear for the same. These issues and negligence of the team might seem a small matter for the person reading this email but really trust me it actually ruins the candidate's opportunity.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: unable to see my result for CCD-410

Community Manager

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties. I have forwarded your information to the certification team to look into the situation. In the future you can email them directly at certification@cloudera.com. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum
Highlighted

New Contributor

I got the result through email on 2nd Dec but have not received digital copy of certificate, license number, and a welcome note yet. In email it was mentioned You will receive an email in 2-3 business days from Cloudera with a digital copy of your certificate, your license number, and a welcome note. already sent an email with 2-3 times reminder to certification@cloudera.com but i did not receive a single response from Cloudera Certification team. I believe that some one must be reading email but they just ignore it.  Didn't expect this from such a reputed firm's certification examination. if i have not received any response within 2-3 days then will ask Ericsson sweden global team to ban any kind of certification provided by cloudera. I am really frustrated with Cloudera Certification team. 

Regards,

Abhishek

Highlighted

Super Collaborator
I saw yours go through (as Devon asked me to go into the DB and check).
I'll go in and manually push another now. Let certification@cloudera.com
know if you still don't get it this time.
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here