I try to install hdf 3.1 via ambari,
I follow step by step this procedure: Ambari Managed HDF Upgrade (https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDF3/HDF-3.1.0/bk_ambari-upgrade/content/ambari_upgrade_gu...)
My config was ambari 2.5.2 whith HDP22.214.171.124 and nifi via "mpack 3 0 3 0 6"
Following the procedure describe in "Ambari Managed HDF Upgrade", the version of Ambari is now 2.6.1 and all seems to be ok.
I have register the version of HDF 3.1, but I don't have the possibility to install the HDF 3.1 version :
1) Click the Admin tab, and then click Stack and Versions.
2) Click the Versions tab.
3) Click the Manage Versions button.
4) From the Versions tab, identify the target version I just registered, and click the Install on ... button.
... and I don't see anything to install HDF 3.1
It is not a problem of repository becauce I try this procedure with HDP 2.6.4 and in this case, I see the install button of HDP 2.6.4
I found a solution but I am not sure this is the best way to do it.
My goal was to get nifi 1.5, I thought I need to install the stach HDF 3.1, I did'nt manage to install HDF 3.1 but I manage to have nifi 1.5 in my ambari.
1) install HDP 2.6.4 (ambari 2.6.1 was already installed)
2) In version tab of ambari change base URL of HDF30 of HDP264 stack to
3) ambari-server stop and start
4) ambari-server uninstall-mpack --mpack-name=hdf-ambari-mpack
5) ambari-server install-mpack --mpack=/tmp/hdf-ambari-126.96.36.199-35.tar.gz
5) delete nifi service
6) install nifi service
7) stop nifi service
8) kill aff nifi process
9) mv /usr/hdf/current/nifi /usr/hdf/current/nifi_old
10) ln -sf /usr/hdf/188.8.131.52-35/nifi /usr/hdf/current/nifi
11) start nifi via ambari