Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

when trying to run Zeppelin for the first time i get this error ? Any help please !

when trying to run Zeppelin for the first time i get this error ? Any help please !

New Contributor

3093-zeppelin.png

3094-spark-interpreter.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: when trying to run Zeppelin for the first time i get this error ? Any help please !

New Contributor

3096-ambari.png

@Emil yes, i run it on HDP Sandbox and the Spark Thrift Server was Stopped , but connection still refused for the same exception even after i start it !!

Re: when trying to run Zeppelin for the first time i get this error ? Any help please !

Which version of the HDP Sandbox are you running? (2.4 or 2.3.x)

There is a chance that zeppelin can't connect to the Spark interpreter, so from the Interpreter page (shown), click on the [restart] button, wait for 5 seconds, and go back and refresh the notebook page. Also, from the notebook page in zeppelin, click on the gears icon to make sure Spark is one of the listed interpreters.

New Contributor

i'm running HDP 2.4 , i restarted Spark and it appear in the list of my notebook's interpreter but the problem still exists !

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here