nn
New Contributor

[HUE][SOLR] Hue Dashboard interface problem

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I am using HUE 3.11 to create a dashboard. The dashboard can be viewed and queried easily at the time of the creation, but once created and saved I can't access the saved dashboard from the seach option in HUE.

The user interrface seems stuck at this point, I am attaching a screenshot.

Screenshot-2018-4-26 Hue - Solr Search - Search.png

I have exactly same dashboard on HUE 3.10 which is working fine.

Thank you

Cloudera Employee

Re: [HUE][SOLR] Hue Dashboard interface problem

Which widgets did you add? Would you be able to export the json Dashboard document from the Home page?

Note: that the dashboard were improved quite a bit and 3.11 is kind of old as we are at 4.2 now

Highlighted
nn
New Contributor

Widgets that are added: Text Facet, Pie Chart, Bar Chart and Tree, on two cloumn layout

I am able to export the json dashboard document.

We are using CDH 5.10 and HUE 3.11 is the last supported version.

New Contributor

Hello everyone.

I have the same issue with Hue 4.3 e Cloudera 6.1.1 (SOLR 7.4)

I can create the dashboard (or query the index) but but once created and saved I can't access form HUE panel.

I get some error:

Could not access collection: 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: http://rlltdatamas01:8983/solr/admin/luke?user.name=hue&doAs=bill&wt=json&fl=%2A&show=schema
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8"/>
<title>Error 404 Not Found</title>
</head>
<body><h2>HTTP ERROR 404</h2>
<p>Problem accessing /solr/admin/luke. Reason:
<pre>    Not Found</pre></p>
</body>
</html>
 (error 404)

luke is disabled in solr 7.4 by default  and is possible to enable, but only to core not to root.

Potential trace: [('/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-6.1.1-1.cdh6.1.1.p0.875250/lib/hue/desktop/libs/libsolr/src/libsolr/api.py', 689, 'luke', 
"response = self._root.get('%(core)s/admin/luke' % {'core': core}, params=params)"), ('/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-6.1.1-1.cdh6.1.1.p0.875250/lib/hue/desktop/core/src/desktop/lib/rest/resource.py', 126, 'get',
'return self.invoke("GET", relpath, params, headers=headers, allow_redirects=True, clear_cookies=clear_cookies)'), ('/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-6.1.1-1.cdh6.1.1.p0.875250/lib/hue/desktop/core/src/desktop/lib/rest/resource.py',
80, 'invoke', 'log_response=log_response)'), ('/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-6.1.1-1.cdh6.1.1.p0.875250/lib/hue/desktop/core/src/desktop/lib/rest/resource.py', 99, '_invoke', 'clear_cookies=clear_cookies)'),
('/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-6.1.1-1.cdh6.1.1.p0.875250/lib/hue/desktop/core/src/desktop/lib/rest/http_client.py', 215, 'execute', 'raise self._exc_class(ex)')]

Cattura.PNG

Thanks for help,

regards

Announcements