source_board_162

Article drafts

Contributor

Can I write an article, save it as a draft, then publish it at a later date or is that initial 'save' button it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Article drafts

There is no "draft" feature available at the moment, however I think this is a great idea! @Mark Herring could you open a feature request (maybe there is already one open)

As a workaround, write your articles locally and copy-paste them as soon as you have finished writing. I prefer draft my articles with .md/markdown files, because they are very good when it comes to copy and paste (formats etc. are all copied/converted to AH format)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@kkane

You can write an article and if you don't publish and come back to publish an article then it will give show you draft option

I was wrong..No there is no draft option @Mark Herring

There is no "draft" feature available at the moment, however I think this is a great idea! @Mark Herring could you open a feature request (maybe there is already one open)

As a workaround, write your articles locally and copy-paste them as soon as you have finished writing. I prefer draft my articles with .md/markdown files, because they are very good when it comes to copy and paste (formats etc. are all copied/converted to AH format)

View solution in original post

logged as enhancement.