source_board_162
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Article drafts

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted

Article drafts

Contributor

Can I write an article, save it as a draft, then publish it at a later date or is that initial 'save' button it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Article drafts

There is no "draft" feature available at the moment, however I think this is a great idea! @Mark Herring could you open a feature request (maybe there is already one open)

As a workaround, write your articles locally and copy-paste them as soon as you have finished writing. I prefer draft my articles with .md/markdown files, because they are very good when it comes to copy and paste (formats etc. are all copied/converted to AH format)

3 REPLIES 3

@kkane

You can write an article and if you don't publish and come back to publish an article then it will give show you draft option

I was wrong..No there is no draft option @Mark Herring

There is no "draft" feature available at the moment, however I think this is a great idea! @Mark Herring could you open a feature request (maybe there is already one open)

As a workaround, write your articles locally and copy-paste them as soon as you have finished writing. I prefer draft my articles with .md/markdown files, because they are very good when it comes to copy and paste (formats etc. are all copied/converted to AH format)

logged as enhancement.