source_board_162
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

I have replied to a question on HCC and its not getting posted and says "awaiting moderation" and is in that state for 1 hour. Any idea, how to get it unblocked?

Solved Go to solution

I have replied to a question on HCC and its not getting posted and says "awaiting moderation" and is in that state for 1 hour. Any idea, how to get it unblocked?

Rising Star

Screenshot:

14766-screen-shot-2017-04-19-at-43946-pm.png

Any ideas on this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I have replied to a question on HCC and its not getting posted and says "awaiting moderation" and is in that state for 1 hour. Any idea, how to get it unblocked?

Mentor

i released your response, we are dealing with a lot of spam as of late and our methods today are a bit restrictive

6 REPLIES 6

Re: I have replied to a question on HCC and its not getting posted and says "awaiting moderation" and is in that state for 1 hour. Any idea, how to get it unblocked?

Mentor

i released your response, we are dealing with a lot of spam as of late and our methods today are a bit restrictive

Rising Star

Thanks @Artem Ervits

Hi @Artem Ervits,

Blocking spam is fine but even useful comments and answers are being sent to awaiting moderation. Restriction is still fine but not for all the answers. Just my thoughts on it.

Rising Star

@Artem Ervits

Just to add. Today one of my answer (comment) got lost, and I had to retype. I am sure I did submit it and saw it getting posted and later seeing it not there.

Once i typed and posted again, I see 2 of my answers then (had to delete one, as both had the same information). I would have waited if it said under moderation, but it didn't say so.

So, there is some lag/ staging happening in the way information shows up after posting.

@Swapan Shridhar

@Artem Ervits

Happened to me as well.

Expert Contributor

@Artem Ervits - when do we get resolution to this issue .. i'm having the same issues as described above. The initial questions are going to moderation directly, and in some cases answers to questions are disappearing !!!

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here