source_board_162
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Ideas on naming reputation levels

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

Ideas on naming reputation levels

We need your help in naming the 4 levels of achievement based on reputation level. Please add each proposal as an answer and use your votes. Unfortunately we need this in 24 hrs!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ideas on naming reputation levels

After chatting to a few developers here is where we landed.. Rookie --> Skilled --> Expert--> Guru

10 REPLIES 10

Current Proposal is: Neophyte --> Adept --> Master --> Titan

@Mark Herring I think we should stick with this. Looking at the new change and honestly, there are tons of gurus who are listed as skilled.

Another idea: Padawan->Knight->Master->Jedi

Yet another since we have been playing with this being Whoville! (See http://hortonworks.com/community/ second panel Program) newWho > masterWho> lordWho > grandWho

the famous dr.who from JobHistory Server is missing :P

Different who.. but we could bring in the phonebooth...

After chatting to a few developers here is where we landed.. Rookie --> Skilled --> Expert--> Guru

Not bad! I'd love to have some more Hadoop/Hortonworks flair in there, haven't found the right rep. levels though (Hadooper, Horton himself, Zookeeper, ... )

+1

I was trying to think about something like that but could not come up with anything nearly as creative ;) ..