source_board_162

My posts are going to Moderater consistently .. any Ideas why ? or who do i need to contact for this ? Pls. let me know thnx.

My posts are going to Moderater consistently .. any Ideas why ? or who do i need to contact for this ? Pls. let me know thnx.

Expert Contributor

2 REPLIES 2

Re: My posts are going to Moderater consistently .. any Ideas why ? or who do i need to contact for this ? Pls. let me know thnx.

Hi there @Karan Alang we've had some issues around spam recently so we're taking a closer look at posts for the short term until we get the problem under control, don't worry it's not just you, it's happening across the board. Hopefully we should have the spam under control soon!

Many thanks and keep posting!

Re: My posts are going to Moderater consistently .. any Ideas why ? or who do i need to contact for this ? Pls. let me know thnx.

Expert Contributor

@Dave Russell - thanks, this seemed to have got resolved in the last week or so .. however, today, i posted a question and it seems to have gone to moderator again !

Any ideas on why this is happening again .. the question was posted in the link below ->

https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/102463/enabling-ssltls-for-hdfs-running-into-issues.html...