source_board_162
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Upvote does not change the Reputation points

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

Upvote does not change the Reputation points

Sometimes I see that there are up votes on the Answer, but the reputation points does not increase. Is there a time lag or a criteria when the up vote works?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Upvote does not change the Reputation points

Mentor

@Namit Maheshwari it's true, sometimes it takes some time before it is reflected on the leaderboard.

3 REPLIES 3

Mentor

@Namit Maheshwari it's true, sometimes it takes some time before it is reflected on the leaderboard.

Yeah, may be its just the time lag. Also, cant track it as you cannot see who has up voted your answer. Thanks @Artem for answering the question.

Mentor

sure thing @Namit Maheshwari unfortunately AnswerHub, (the platform HCC is using) is limited in features to determine who's reacted to your activity, I also would like to see these features. Typically, there's lag when you get award points from presenting at conferences and meetups, documentation fix contributions and tutorial fixes but I've seen lag in day-to-day activity also.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here